The Baking Cookbook for Teens: Simple Step-by-Step Recipes & Essential Techniques for Young Bakers. A Skill-Building Guide with Pictures (Paperback)
Although some teens may be pro chefs in the kitchen, it is likely that many teens don't step near an oven. The best way to get them interested is to get a teen baking cookbook so that they don't feel like they're making recipes for grandma. But the problem is that authors rarely know what a teenage cookbook should be like.
Most of the market's cookbooks just obviously miss that point of being teen-oriented. Not only are they not paying attention to the absence of experience, but they are also written in the wrong language. And our book was created with that in mind.
It will help teens to gain that interest, start, and refine their growing culinary abilities, regardless of their skill level. And for that to happen, it offers:
- detailed and relevant baking pantry guide for your kitchen.
- complete overview of the main baker's techniques and skills.
- almost-a-catalog of the baking equipment and what it's for.
- full chapter on common mistakes and tips to bake like a real pro.
- 65 recipes for every mood, taste, and occasion.
So, if you really want that initial spark for your teen, look no further than our book, and it'll give you even more.