The Resilient Leader: Life Changing Strategies to Overcome Today's Turmoil and Tomorrow's Uncertainty (Ignite Reads) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
A simple guide to surviving and thriving in difficult situations, The Resilient Leader is the perfect tool to empower yourself and successfully lead through challenges.
Everyone has encountered their own version of a Category 5 storm—whether it's the coronavirus pandemic, launching a new business, drowning in debt, enduring an emotional crisis, or actual flooding in the streets. But events that would normally incapacitate don't need to hold us back..
Christine Perakis has created seven resilience strategies that you can use to get through whatever your disruptive environment throws at you to create life and career invincibility and come through any challenge thriving. You are not meant to live at the whims of others or a negative market. It's time to take control. In the book she discusses:
- The 6 Barometers of Pandemic Preparedness for Small Businesses
- The 3 Things Senior Leaders Must Do During a Crisis
- Creating a "Float Plan" For Dealing with Business Disruption
- Evaluating and Motivating Your Team During (and After) a Disaster
- How to Make Crucial Decisions Before It's Too Late
- Creating a Communication Plan (both corporate and individual)
Life may not be smooth sailing, but with strategies to build strength and personal success strategies, you can weather any storm.