Deep in the Rain Forest (Isla of Adventure #3) (Hardcover)
Out of Stock, but we can likely order it for you. We will advise if we cannot.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Isla of Adventure series.
- #1: Welcome to the Island (Isla of Adventure #1) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #2: The Secret Cabana (Isla of Adventure #2) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #4: Starry, Starry Ghost (Isla of Adventure #4) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #5: The Critter Café (Isla of Adventure #5) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: Island Snow (Isla of Adventure #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Marina's Turf (Isla of Adventure #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: City Pals (Isla of Adventure #8) (Paperback): $6.99
In the third Isla of Adventure chapter book, Isla investigates mysterious sounds coming from the rainforest!
There’s a croaking, hissing, snapping creature scaring everyone in Sol’s rainforest! With her best gecko friend, Fitz, and a few new animal friends, Isla sets out to figure out what’s hiding deep inside!
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Isla of Adventure chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
About the Author
Dela Costa loves nature, discovering new things, and spending too much time speaking to animals even though they don’t respond…yet. She lives in New York.
Ana Sebastián is an illustrator living in Spain. She studied fine arts at University of Zaragoza and Université Michel de Montaigne, Bordeaux, specializing in digital illustration and completing her education with a master’s degree in digital illustration for concept art and visual development. Her work focuses on color and light. She mainly works with her iPad Pro at her studio but sometimes you can find her working at coffee shops, in the mountains, or near the sea. Ana also likes to work with colored pencils and watercolors. When not drawing, she will probably be reading, practicing yoga, or traveling.