Desserts: The Ultimate Cookbook (Hardcover)
Out of Stock, but we can likely order it for you. We will advise if we cannot.
Desserts: The Ultimate Cookbook is guaranteed to ensure that everyone remembers your sweet side!
You'll never have to worry about what to make for dessert again, because the answer will be found in this cookbook of decadent desserts for special occasions to every day sweet treats. Inside you will find:
- More than 300 internationally inspired dessert recipes, including gluten-free, keto, and vegan dessert options
- The Migration of Desserts provides a global history of how desserts were established and discovered around the world
- The Fundamentals of Flavor provides a breakdown of ingredients and how they impact the flavor of your finished dessert
- Building Blocks guide you to make the foundations of every dessert from scratch
- Helpful techniques to ensure your dessert making experience is flawless
- Tips from seasoned industry professionals
- Chapters specifically dedicated to cakes, pies, cookies, pastries, puddings, custards, candies, drinks, and MORE
- Original photography and colorful archival images will have your mouth watering before you are done baking
Satisfy any dessert craving you can imagine with Desserts: The Ultimate Cookbook.
About the Author
Good ideas ripen with time. From seed to harvest, Cider Mill Press brings fine reading, information, and entertainment together between the covers of its creatively crafted books. Our Cider Mill bears fruit twice a year, publishing a new crop of titles each spring and fall. Cider Mill Press is an independent publisher of high-quality cookbooks, elegant wine and spirits projects, humorous parodies, classic children's books, and more. We're proud to publish many celebrated bestselling titles, including the #1 New York Times bestselling edition of The Night Before Christmas. Along with our children’s imprint, Applesauce Press, we combine top-notch design, unique formats, and fresh content to create truly innovative gift books.