Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #3: Judy Moody and Stink: The Big Bad Blackout (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Judy Moody adivina el futuro / Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback): $10.95
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Judy Moody es detective / Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $7.95
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Hardcover): $15.99
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $12.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Hardcover): $15.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Hardcover): $15.99
When Judy Moody sets off in pursuit of her own fame and happiness, she's funnier than ever!
Judy Moody is in a jealous mood. Jealous of classmate Jessica Finch, that is, who gets her picture on the front page of the newspaper. When Judy sets off in pursuit of her own fame and happiness, watch out! She's so determined, she just might find it — or she might merely become more INFAMOUS than ever.
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the author of the award-winning Judy Moody series as well as a companion series starring Judy's brother, Stink. She is also the author of the novel The Sisters Club, as well as Ant and Honey Bee, illustrated by Brian Karas. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of all the Judy Moody and Stink books. He is also the author-illustrator of the picture books The Dot, Ish, So Few of Me, and The North Star. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
This quick-paced story offers plenty of humor as it addresses the common feeling of jealousy.
Funny black-and-white cartoons appear throughout. Dialogue is right on target for the character's age and feelings.
—School Library Journal
This sequel to JUDY MOODY handily matches the original in zip and wit...Even Judy could spell two words that describe both the plot and its heroine: f-r-e-s-h and f-u-n-n-y. Here's to her quick return.
—Publishers Weekly, starred review
New chapter book readers will enjoy watching Judy's moods, and the ensuing complications, unfold.
Everything about these Judy Moody books - from the liberally illustrated, spaciously designed, accessible format to the believability of Judy's third-grade worldview - spells G-O-O-D N-E-W-S for early chapter book readers.
—Horn Book, The