Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback)
Out of Stock, but we can likely order it for you. We will advise if we cannot.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: In a Class by Himself (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Big Nate: Prank You Very Much (Big Nate TV Series Graphic Novel #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Big Nate: Next Stop, Superstardom! (Big Nate TV Series Graphic Novel #3) (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Big Nate: Mr. Popularity (Big Nate Comix #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: Big Nate: Game On! (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Big Nate Lives It Up (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Big Nate Blasts Off (Paperback): $7.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: ¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Hardcover): $37.99
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $16.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $11.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $12.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $12.99
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $12.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $12.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $11.99
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $12.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $12.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $11.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.99
- #23: Big Nate: The Gerbil Ate My Homework (Paperback): $11.99
- #24: Big Nate: In Your Face! (Paperback): $11.99
- #25: Big Nate: Aloha! (Paperback): $11.99
- #26: Big Nate: Beware of Low-Flying Corn Muffins (Paperback): $11.99
- #27: Big Nate: Release the Hounds! (Paperback): $11.99
- #28: Big Nate: Nailed It! (Paperback): $12.99
- #29: Big Nate: Move It or Lose It! (Paperback): $12.99
Now an animated series with Paramount+ and Nickelodeon!
Nate Wright is one of a kind. Whether he's fast-talking his way out of trouble or unleashing the contents of his locker on unsuspecting classmates, Nate does it with gusto. And every time he swings into action . . . THE CROWD GOES WILD!
11-year-old Nate Wright steps up to the plate! In this collection of comics from The New York Times best-selling series, everyone’s favorite sixth-grade prankster takes a swing at entrepreneurship with a “Free Cold Water” stand, campaigns against Social Studies as Class President, and breaks out of a batting slump. While Nate’s big ideas aren’t always grand slams, he and his friends can turn any day into a win.
Based on cartoonist Lincoln Peirce’s hilarious childhood memories and teaching experiences, Big Nate is a home run for readers everywhere.
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.
“…familiar territory is what makes Big Nate so much fun… “In addition to the graphic storytelling, Nate’s cartoons interspersed among Peirce’s panels could provide teachers and librarians with great opportunities to incorporate this series into programs or lessons on cartooning and writing.” (Snow Wildsmith, Booklist)
“…if you’re looking for a new series to introduce your kids to this upcoming holiday season, chances are they’ll really like these collections.” (Rich Johnston, Bleeding Cool)
“Big Nate is super funny. I love these books.” (Appeal-Democrat)