Hombre Perro: Historia de dos gatitos (Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Hombre Perro series.
- #1: Hombre Perro (Dog Man) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #2: Hombre Perro se desata (Dog Man Unleashed) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Hombre Perro y Supergatito (Dog Man and Cat Kid) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Hombre Perro: El Señor de las Pulgas (Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Hombre Perro: La pelea de la selva (Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #7: Hombre Perro: Por quién rueda la pelota (Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls ) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: Hombre Perro: Atrapa 22 (Hardcover): $12.99
Dog Man is back, and he's about to be bested by the world's most conniving cat crook!Dog Man in Spanish! The newest hero from the creator of Captain Underpants, hasn't always been a paws-itive addition to the police force. While he can muzzle miscreants, he tends to leave a slick of slobber in his wake! This time, Petey the cat's dragged in a tiny bit of trouble -- a double in the form of a super-cute kitten. Dog Man will have to work twice as hard to bust these furballs and remain top dog!¡Hombre Perro en español! El nuevo héroe del creador del Capitán Calzoncillos, no siempre es un buen policía. Hombre Perro es capaz de atrapar a los malvados, ¡pero tiende a dejar un rastro de baba tras de sí! En esta ocasión, el gato Pedrito se metió en un gran problema en el que está involucrado un lindo y dulce gatito. ¡Hombre Perro tendrá que trabajar el doble para salir victorioso y continuar siendo un héroe!
About the Author
When Dav Pilkey was a kid, he was diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia. Dav was so disruptive in class that his teachers made him sit out in the hallway every day. Luckily, Dav loved to draw and make up stories. He spent his time in the hallway creating his own original comic books -- the very first adventures of Dog Man and Captain Underpants.
In the second grade, Dav's teacher ripped up his comics and told him he couldn't spend the rest of his life making silly books.
Fortunately, Dav was not a very good listener.