The Potty Book for Boys (Hannah & Henry Series) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
The Potty Book for Boys is a stress-free, low-pressure, routine-building toddler potty training book, charmingly illustrated and told in rhyming verse!
Your little boy will follow Henry and his teddy bear friend as he discovers that he's ready to be a big kid and use the potty! With humor and heart, this potty training book uses a gentle approach to encourage independence and help toddler boys get ready to go potty all on their own.
This book features:
- Positive messages of perseverance and accepting mistakes
- Encouraging language to build independence and introduce a routine
- Bright illustrations and engaging activities to keep toddlers busy on the potty
- Sturdy cover and thick pages that will hold up to reading again and again
What parents are saying:
- "I recommend this book to any parent that is about ready to start potty training a boy."
- "My son LOVED this book and actually sat down on the potty with it"
- "10/10 would buy again"
- "He loved look at all the scenes of Henry doing things similar to what he was doing"
- "The best potty training series!!"
- "This book is perfect! It's the perfect length for my son and touches on all aspects of potty training perfectly."