Candy Smash (Lemonade War #4) (Prebound)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Lemonade War series.
- #1: The Lemonade War (The Lemonade War Series #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Lemonade Crime (The Lemonade War Series #2) (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: The Bell Bandit (The Lemonade War Series #3) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: The Magic Trap (The Lemonade War Series #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Bridge Battle (The Lemonade War Series #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
Winter 2012 Kids Next List
“This is a terrific addition to Davies' beloved Lemonade War series. Davies understands and respects kids -- both as her characters and as her readers. Jessie and Evan are back, as are Megan and Scott, and with Valentine's Day approaching Mrs. Overton's 4th-grade class is bursting with cards, crushes, and mystery. Who is leaving forbidden boxes of candy hearts in everyone's desk? Just like Evan, readers will be inspired by Mrs. Overton's infectious love of poetry. This is a perfect book for middle readers!”
— Christopher Rose, Andover Bookstore, Andover, MA
Jessie and Evan Treski have waged a lemonade war, sought justice in a class trial, and even unmasked a bell thief. Now they are at opposite ends over the right to keep secrets. Evan believes some things (such as his poetry) are private. Jessie believes scandal makes good news. When anonymously sent candy hearts appear in Class 4-0, self-appointed ace reporter Jessie determines to get the scoop on class crushes.