I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD):
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD):
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD):
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover):
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD):
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011: Book 12 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD):
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
70 years later, the bombing of Pearl Harbor comes to life for a new generation of readers
History's most terrifying moments are brought vividly to life in the action-packed fictional I SURVIVED series Do you have what it takes to survive ... the bombing of Pearl Harbor?
Eleven-year-old Danny Crane is alone on his favorite beach in Hawaii when the world is torn apart and World War II officially hits the United States. Does he have what it takes to find his way home in the midst of the bombs, the smoke, and the destruction of the day that will live in infamy?