Grow the F*ck Up: How to Be an Adult and Get Treated Like One (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover)
Out of Stock, but we can likely order it for you. We will advise if we cannot.
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #2: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $22.99
- #3: You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: Calm the F*ck Down: How to Control What You Can and Accept What You Can't So You Can Stop Freaking Out and Get On With Your Life (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #5: F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
A no-bullsh*t bible for the modern adult—the newest “No F*cks Given Guide” in the New York Times bestselling self-help series
Whether you’re freshly of-age or you’ve been at this adulting gig for a while and haven’t quite gotten the hang of it, this collection of practical, no-nonsense advice from New York Times bestselling author Sarah Knight will help you achieve your ideal grown-up form—and reap the rewards.
Putting her sweary, hilarious twist on classic parental decrees like “Stop whining” and “Go clean up that mess!,” Sarah teaches you essential life skills—like effectively communicating your needs and taking accountability for your actions—and then how to use those skills to turn grown-up responsibilities into daily opportunities for increased happiness, satisfaction, and success.
Packed with tips, strategies, and hundreds of real-life examples of adulting wisely and well, Grow the F*ck Up is the perfect read for anyone—at any age—looking to become more independent, resourceful, and self-sufficient, and have lots of fun along the way.
About the Author
Sarah Knight’s first book, The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, has been published in more than 30 languages, and her TEDx talk, “The Magic of Not Giving a F*ck,” has more than nine million views. She is a New York Times bestselling author, and her other titles include Get Your Sh*t Together, You Do You, Calm the F*ck Down, and F*ck No!. Her writing has appeared in Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Red, Refinery29, and elsewhere, and her No F*cks Given podcast hit #1 on the Apple Education charts, with more than one million downloads.
After quitting her corporate job in 2015 to pursue a freelance life, she moved from Brooklyn, New York, to the Dominican Republic, where she currently resides with her husband and two rescue cats, Gladys Knight and Mister Stussy.
You can learn more and sign up for her newsletter at sarahknight.com, and follow Sarah on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok @sarahknightauthor or on Twitter @MCSnugz.
"Judgment-free and filled with all the advice you wish you'd gotten (or had listened to) from your parents, this is an expectedly irreverent guide to adulting that will help you get your grown-up life firing on all cylinders."—Irish Examiner