My Weirder School #8: Dr. Nicholas Is Ridiculous! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the My Weirder School series.
- #1: My Weirder School #1: Miss Child Has Gone Wild! (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: My Weirder School #2: Mr. Harrison Is Embarrassin'! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder School #3: Mrs. Lilly Is Silly! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder School #4: Mr. Burke Is Berserk! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirder School #5: Ms. Beard Is Weird! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weirder School #6: Mayor Hubble Is in Trouble! (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: My Weirder School #7: Miss Kraft Is Daft! (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: My Weirder School #9: Ms. Sue Has No Clue! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirder School #10: Mr. Jack Is a Maniac! (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: My Weirder School #11: Miss Klute Is a Hoot! (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: My Weirder School #12: Mrs. Lane Is a Pain! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 30 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!
In this eighth book in the My Weirder School series, college professor Dr. Nicholas visits A.J.’s class to help the students improve their standardized test scores in history. The weird thing is, Dr. Nicholas doesn’t care about the date Christopher Columbus came to America, who wrote the Declaration of Independence, or other important historical facts. She’s more interested in weird information like the history of the toilet bowl! She even built a time machine to take the class on a field trip to the past and future. Who will get stuck in time? And how will they get out?
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang.
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 30 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com